Is there anything better then the smell of fresh baked Banana Bread wafting through the house?
This is my absolute number 1 Banana Bread recipe, it's always greeted with "Mum made banana bread!" or texts from James exclaiming how good it is packed into his work lunch.
80 ml Milk
2x Free Range Eggs, beaten
60g Butter, melted
3 x Banana, mashed (the blacker the better ;) )
250g Brown Sugar
350g Bread Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp, Bi-Carb Soda
Optional: 80g Walnuts
1. Preheat oven 180 Fan Forced, grease and line Bread Pan
2. Mix Milk, Eggs, Butter and Banana together
3. Add in Sugar, Flour, Salt, Baking Powder and Bi-Carb Soda, mix until well combined and a little bit airy.
Optional - add in Walnuts here
4. Pour into Bread Pan and flatten out
5. Bake for 40 mins, or until cooked through and golden brown.
6. Turn out from pan, serve warm.
Perfection, let us know in the comments if you have tried this one, or what you like to add to bring it next level.